CrossOver will automatically display its user interface in the same language as the macOS, but you can also specifically set CrossOver to use a different language as well. The following steps will show you how to change the CrossOver user interface language.
- Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Select the General preference and then Language & Region.
- Scroll down to the Applications section and click the + button.
- Select CrossOver from the list of applications if it's not already selected.
- And then change the Language menu to what you prefer.
- Once you click Add you will be prompted to relaunch CrossOver if it's currently running.
- CrossOver will now reopen in the specified language. Repeat the steps if you want to change CrossOver back to the macOS default.
Next Step: CrossOver is in a Different Language